Archie’s Gardenland was founded in 1934 in Fort Worth by N.E. Archie Sr., as a business focusing on landscaping. It was one of the very few North Texas companies who were experts in the planting and maintenance of large trees. After his first few years in business, the recommendations from his clientele spread and the business moved into a building in the 4900 block of Camp Bowie Blvd. This business was named Archie’s Planter box, referring to the large full length greenhouse windows which were above long, colorfully planted planter boxes. Mr. Archies basic philosophy was to provide top quality plant material with the best service possible to their customers. They did many large landscaping jobs all the way from Wichita Falls to Dallas. The company moved to its current and larger location in 1952, at 6700 Camp Bowie Blvd. in what was then pastureland and barbed wire fences. Renamed Archie’s Gardenland, the company grew into what we feel is the finest garden center in Fort Worth. We still install hundreds of residential and commercial landscapes every year and sell thousands of trees, shrubs, and bedding plants. We also followed the founder’s love of large trees and still have crews which plant and maintain almost any size tree. Archies Gardenland is staffed by Degreed Foresters and Horticulturists. It is through their hard work and commitment which has led to the business’s continued success today. Although N.E. Archie Sr. and Jr. are now deceased their philosophies of business still remain in place today.